Ensuring that our pets can get through an emergency is an important part of any household plan.
This week we’re giving away two pet emergency packs to two lucky cat and dog lovers in Taranaki.
Head over to our Facebook page(external link) to enter. We will randomly select a winner on Friday 2 October.
The Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- To enter you must live in Taranaki, like our page, and post a picture of your cat or dog.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Only entries on the @TaranakiCivilDefence post will be eligible for the prize packs.
- The winners will be notified by Taranaki Civil Defence via Facebook. Where attempts to contact the winner fails, Taranaki Civil Defence reserves the right to select another winner.
- Any decisions made by Taranaki Civil Defence in regard to any part of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Taranaki Civil Defence reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, in whole or in part.
- If an entrant is under 18 they acknowledge that they have their parent/legal guardian's permission to enter and if they are drawn as a winner that their parent/legal guardian will be awarded the prize, and that their parent/ legal guardian may be required to sign acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry prior to claiming any prize.
- By entering the promotion all entrants acknowledge that their name and submitted material may be used by Taranaki Civil Defence for publicity purposes.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.